Sunday, August 30, 2015

What's Current with My Writing?

Novels in Production:

Thanks for checking in. The Horror Novel: "Crematory Woman" is rapidly reaching first draft completion! It's been a battle with the characters who all keep clamoring to be heard. Not so bad until they wake me at three in the morning. Oh. well. --Soon, my darlings, soon. (The book will be pre-available under the Domain Name - CrematoryWoman.com

The  outline for "Jenny and the Hummingbird Faeries II" ( first thought - "Jenny, Chets and the Hummingbird Faeries") is moving along. I will Post part of story here in September. Domain Name - Jenny Faeries Magic Book.com

AND: following my trip to England and the marvelous and magical Isle of Wight I am being influenced by an Ocelot Cat by the name of Lord Geoffrey. Of course he is Lord of Rylstone Manor where we spent a good part of our holiday. Yes, I am starting this book also. It is under the Domain name of Lord of Rylstone.com. It will be on line and up in a few weeks.

I think these will all excite you. Remember - Read, Read, Read, and Read some more!

No comments: